Please join the Medical Legal Partnership for breakfast to celebrate our first anniversary and the health and legal outcomes achieved to date. You will be able to network with our dedicated pro bono attorneys and UMASS Memorial clinical providers, and the CLA Medical Legal Partnership team.
When: December 2, 2016, 8 a.m.-9 a.m.
Where: UMASS Memorial, University Campus
Details to follow.
To be eligible for free legal assistance from CLA, generally you must:
- Be low income or aged 60 or older;
- Live in central and western Massachusetts;
- Have a civil legal issue aligned with our social justice priorities.
Do not apply online if:
- You know or suspect that CLA may already be representing the other side in your case. Call us on the telephone.
- You have already applied for help for this problem. Call us on the telephone.
- You are concerned that the computer you are using may not be secure, and there is a risk that someone else may find out you have contacted legal services for help. Be aware that not all computers are secure. If you use a computer shared by others, they may be able to find out that you have applied online for legal help. Instead, call us on the telephone.